- Personal Information:
Personal Information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Ipsen will collect your Personal Information, including your title, name, e-mail address, country of residence, profession, password and area of interest, for the purposes mentioned below. If you wish to register to the Website, access and use the Website, receive a personalized experience when using the Website, receive information from Ipsen and or contact Ipsen through the Website, these categories of Personal Information are mandatory.
When you register as a User, we clearly label which information is required for registration, and which information is optional and may be given at your discretion.
- Processing of Personal Information:
Ipsen collects and processes Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to register you as User of the Website;
- to provide you access to the Website; to administer / manage your account on the Website;
- to allow us to identify or authenticate you; provide or verify your credentials including via passwords;
- to improve and develop the Website and its content; identify usage trends; understand how you interact with the Website;
- to personalize your experience when using the Website; understand your professional interests in the Website and its content and adapt content of the Website to your preferences;
- to allow us to respond to your requests or inquiries (e.g. password changes, report of adverse events or questions regarding Ipsen products); and or
- to provide you with news and updates related to the Website and its content via email (upon your consent).
Depending on the data processing at stake, Ipsen will process your Personal Information on either one of the following legal basis:
- your prior consent where you have expressed your approval of Ipsen’s processing of your Personal Information. In practice, this will generally mean that Ipsen will ask you to sign a document, or to fill-in an online “opt-in” form or to follow any relevant procedure to allow you to be fully informed and then either clearly accept or refuse the data processing envisaged.
- the “legitimate interests” pursued by Ipsen (e.g. having a better interaction with you).
For the purposes described above, Ipsen may need to share your Personal Information with the following authorized third-parties:
- Ipsen and its affiliates;
- our partners (healthcare professionals and organizations, distributors, other members of the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry);
- selected suppliers, service providers or vendors acting upon our instructions for website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, delivery, auditing, etc.
- legal or administrative authorities, or as otherwise required by applicable laws regulations, court order, including laws, regulations or court orders outside your country of residence, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding here or abroad.
Your Personal Information will not be sold to third parties.
- Term of retention of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is processed and kept for no more than three (3) years from the latter: (i) its collection or (ii) the latest contact we have with you.
Your Personal Information will be stored on secure servers and maintained strictly confidential. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information.
- Right of access, correction and objection
You have a right of access, correction, deletion, restriction and objection to the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to contact us regarding our use of your Personal Information or exercise any of your rights regarding your Personal Information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you contact us, please indicate the specific reason why you are contacting us and include a copy of a piece of identification (e.g., ID card, passport, driver’s license), subject to applicable legal requirements. Requests to delete personal data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on us. In this case, you will be informed about this and your Personal Information will only be retained to meet those purposes.
You can contact Ipsen’s Data Privacy Manager at email@example.com to exercise your rights.
You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Website uses anonymous analytics, including cookies generated by Google Analytics. Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device. Cookies are stored on the hard disk of your device without any risk of damaging it.
Additional information concerning cookies may be obtained at.
Cookies allow us to collect automatically certain user data during your use of the Website, such as:
- The IP address of the User (this address, which allows access to the Internet, is assigned to the device of the User by the Internet service provider and the information, which changes according to the session of the User, is not directly personally identifiable);
- The date and time of the visit of the User on the Website;
- The operating system of the User’s device as well as its browser;
- How the User accesses the Website.
The Website uses several types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website securely and use its features.
Performance cookies: These cookies collect information analytics about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from the Website. This includes analytics cookies generated by Google Analytics.
These types of cookies do not collect information that directly identifies Users, but instead make use of numbers and codes. This information is solely used to administer the Website and improve the User experience. The information is not used to create profiles on Users or to provide targeted advertising.
Ipsen will not retain the personal data collected (the cookie identifier) for longer than thirteen (13) months.
By registering to this Website and or visiting this Website, you agree to the use of performance cookies on your device.
You can set your browser to accept or reject all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued, to check its validity, duration and content and to periodically delete cookies.
You can also type “cookies” in your browser’s help section to access the setup instructions.
For information about how to manage cookies on the browser of your mobile device, you will need to consult the device manual.
For more information about cookies, including how they are installed and how you can manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.